Composition of LiveSpo Colon - Liquid Spore Probiotics
Composition of the colon probiotic spores
LiveSpo Colon contains more than 3 billion of beneficial spore probiotics of Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus clausii with a sufficient amount of distilled water to help restore the balance of intestinal microflora, support digestion, and reduce symptoms of colitis, gastrointestinal disturbances due to intestinal bacterial overgrowth: constipation, diarrhea, raw stool.
LIVESPO COLON’S Mechanism of Action
Bacillus clausii and Bacillus subtilis help the body synthesize many enzymes, mostly amylase and protease to support digestion/ nutrition absorption and improve appetite. These probiotics strains also synthesize vitamins, especially B vitamins, which can promote the generation of immune cells and accelerate the recovery of the patient.
Dosage and administration of COLON probiotic spores:
LiveSpo Colon can be used directly or mixed with water, tea or milk, before or after a meal (around 30 minutes).
- Adults: Drink 2-3 ampoules/ day (depending on condition)
- Children from 2 to 6 years old take 1-2 ampoules/day (depending on condition)
- Children under 2 years old: Please be directed by a doctor
Who should use COLON probiotic spores?
- People with colitis, acute and chronic intestinal disease.
- People with irritable bowel movements (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), SIBO, GERD.
- People often have abdominal pain, stomach upset, raw stools after consuming milk, alcohol, seafood, or cold foods.
- People who use unsafe food are at risk of causing colon and intestinal diseases.
Does COLON have side effects?
The product only contains 2 strains of spore probiotics and a sufficient amount of distilled water, 100% natural, does not contain any enzymes, impurities, or excipients so it is completely safe and side-effect-free.